Kontodimos Bridge or Lazaridis: The bridge is located between the villages of Kipoi and Koukouli (1830 AD). It is also known as the bridge of Lazaridis because of the teacher Kostas Lazaridis who lived in Koukouli and had a mill next to the bridge. It is stone-built, made with a bow and is kept in a very good condition. The bridge is reached by a built path that connects the villages of Baia and Koukouli.
Plakida or Kalogeriko Bridge: Located near the village of Kipi (1814 AD), it is a typical trio of bridges, located above Baigiotiko.
Kokkoros or Noutsos Bridge: Situated between the villages of Dilofo, Kipoi and Koukouli, it is built in 1750 with expenses of the Consul General of Zagori, Noutsou Kontodimou, from Vradeto. At the same time there was another bridge, which they also used to punish the zoo-lovers: To find out if a suspect was a zoo-knight, they forced him to cross the bridge, carrying a goat on his back. If he passed by or admitted his act, he was acquitted. Otherwise, his punishment was drowning in the river. Near the bridge is the “Daveli Cave”, which served as a shelter for the robber Giorgos Daveli in the summer of 1881 when he was hunting a Turkish military queue. Davelis paid his salvation to Agia Paraskevi, because near the bridge there is a chapel of Agia Paraskevi. For this reason, the robber constructed the icon in the small cave. The second name of the bridge comes from the surname of the owner of the adjacent mill. This mill served the needs of the inhabitants of Koukouli, Kapesovou, Vradeto, Dilofou and Aspangelon.
Camper Aga’s Bridge: Built with stone on the Zagoritiko River (a tributary of Arachthos), it is an example of the architecture of the craftsmen of the place and gives the visitor the opportunity to experience the tradition and culture of another era.
Missiou’s Bridge: It was funded by the prince Alexis Misios from Monodendri in 1748. It is a two-storey built where the gorge of Vikos begins and follows the stairs of Vitsa, a path that connects the villages of Vitsa and Koukouli
Mylos Bridge: Located in Elati and joining the village with Dilofo. It was named from the adjoining mill and was funded by Dimitris Xinos unknown when it was 1,000 pm.
Pitsionis Bridge: Pitsionis Bridge is a one-arched stone bridge, built in 1830 by Th. Pitsionis and lined with lush vegetation, which makes it special. One can see it as it passes through the village gardens to the Negades.
Tsipianis Bridge: A one-arched stone bridge with three more bows in its access to the left bank of the River Varda. Characteristic of the pseudo-long shape of the arc.
Vovousas Bridge: The beautiful bridge of Vovousa is one of the few bridges of the area of Zagori that are still in use. zagori20 The bridge joins the two sides of the village divided by the Aoos river. It was built in 1748 by Alexis Misios and is a large, one-arched bridge from which we can enjoy the view of the river and its dense vegetation. It is surrounded by a wooden ledge that is necessary for the safety of its passers-by.
Hasios Bridge: The bridge is under Tsepelovo (1804 AD)
It was built in 1806 at a cost of 40 Napoleons coins. It was formerly called “Xeropotamos bridge” or “bridge of the Hebrew” because the sponsor of the construction of the bridge was a Jew, Solomon Matsilis of Ioannina, who had been in danger once that he faced harsh weather conditions. On August 6, 1906, the Turkish army killed Captain-Bear, a Macedonian chieftain from the village of Samarina, and at that time, the bridge was named after him.